Tuesday, July 31, 2012

End of a Good Run

I had a great month of July with my show at Aarhus Gallery, though it was terribly disappointing to have to take it down already. I'd like to find a place to hang Library (And Other Endangered Species)  and Lucky where they can stay for a few months--I don't have the wall space in my studio! Many, many people came to see it, including those who walked by, stopped dead in their tracks, backed up and called to their spouse, "Honey, you've got to see this!" (As I'm told by the gallery partners!) I appreciated the opportunity to give an artist talk on Saturday during the Belfast Bound Book Festival. Thanks to everyone who suppoerted me in every way, by purchasing, coming to the talk, stopping in several times, or just admiring. I so appreciate you, my audience!

No comments:

Post a Comment