Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Post Memorial Day

Already over a month since my last posting....I have been working on a number of projects, none of which relate to my studio work...my family is trying to get my father's house cleaned out and repainted for tenants who arrive next week for a year. The house is looking great and it's good but rather sad to get this done. Meanwhile, another show I'm in (Jonathan Frost Gallery in Rockland) is about to come to a close (June 2). A really nice group show, "Season Opener" at the Betts Gallery in Belfast opened last Friday night. I have four collages and two altered books in that show, which will remain on view until June 22.
 The Texture of Time, 2015
The Spirit of Forms, 2015
An Evolutionary Trait, 2015
And there are more...

1 comment:

  1. I came onto your blog while focusing just slightly submits. Nice strategy for next, I will be bookmarking at once seize your complete rises
    2015 memorial day

    ReplyDelete