Monday, June 1, 2009

Not so good at this

As they say, time flies...I'm not very good at keeping up with this. Ted, yes, I'm cyberized and you're good to join the ranks here...Between that last posting and this one I have 1. been on a five day canoeing trip on the St. John River where I discovered I could still enjoy camping and survive Class III rapids (with Bart in the stern of course, barking instructions), 2. plugging along trying to get clients' gardens installed in a timely manner, 3. trying to get my own kitchen garden planted between 80 degree days and frosts and 4. hung a one person show of my insect scrolls which will be up at the Belfast Framer through the month of June (see my page on the Downtown Gallery website at www.downtownartgallery.com until I have a chance to post an image here).

No comments:

Post a Comment