Saturday, July 30, 2011

Beautiful Summer Day

Saturday, July 30. Just got back from the second walk of the day, down to the end of the driveway where my beautiful (thank you again Susan and Dave!) studio is, and back. Felt good! Getting strong again! We went to Maine Sport this morning and got a pair of hiking poles for walking outdoors; they are going to serve me well. Anyone wanting some more dahlias for their garden should come and get some. I have a bunch in pots that are looking chlorotic from lack of fertilizer (nitrogen) but they are all either in bloom or about to flower. They need to be in the ground which I can't do! So give me a call, come by and grab some. Most are Endless Summer Farm (in Camden)varieties, there is also one called Waterlily originally from Barb Walch's farm. Beautiful, beautiful summer in Maine.

No comments:

Post a Comment